breaking wave at sunset Monday was a nice catching up and helping kind of day. I met with or called a few instructors and helped with whatever Blackboard design and grading questions they had. 

Tuesday and Wednesday were planning, helping, and meeting days.  Funny that it doesn’t feel that there is much to write about. I guess everyone is settling in. Spring classes are well under way and September might feel like a long way off (it isn’t). There were a couple of frantic requests as instructors who haven’t been to training sessions get their heads around grading in the LMS. I almost lost my patience at one point (not to anyone’s face, just in my head) but reminded myself that trauma is affecting a lot of people, and, they’re trying to teach. 

I’m excited about the planning for the next phase of sessions. I have a lot of responsibility coming up and have most of next week to plan and build and then I have to execute. I’m scouring beginner Kaltura training guides to figure out where to start with studios. 

I attended one of Mike and Albert’s Kaltura sessions and had a few instructor calls and help desk tickets to finish the week. 

A lot more thinking and planning than performing this week. The pace is quite different. This feels like we’re in the trough part of a wave.  Next week will be preparing to ride the next crest.