primulas in different colours in a nurseryPick one

Oh fun! It looks like we’re using a block editor now. I am just going to dive in and type and see what happens. From what I can see (in 3 seconds) is that conceptually it behaves a bit like Articulate Rise. I’ll do the tutorial later. First thing I notice is that I can’t wrap text around my image (yet) and the image came in without having to go through the gallery where I usually add an alt tag. 

Leaving that here but I did figure it out 🙂 

I ran out of time last week for a reflection. Essentially, it was a repeat of the week before. There were a couple of small things to add but I’ve forgotten them now. This week there was a bit more test writing and building. This week I did a little more of the same and learned a little about the settings for tests that show feedback for each M/C answer.

Margaret and I will be collaborating on some resources for asynchronous online engagement, exercises that can be plugged into courses – kind of like a series of recipe cards to pull from. I’ve got a document started with a few ideas. It sounds like things will be busy for the next couple of months. Apologies for the banal entry but the day is over and it’s time for Clinical Pilates.